Thanks to http://2twistedforcolortv.wordpress.com/ for the nomination!
I enjoy reading the many blogs out there and wish to bring attention to a few who may not get as much readership as they should. They create wonderful content and should be recognized for their talent. I am hereby nominating the following for the Liebster Award for blogging:
- http://www.mypinkink.me/ – in support of a great cause and who knew there were so many tattoos in support of that!
- http://www.hairpisodes.com/ – for writing about something we all think and obsess over; our hair
The Rules are simple:
1. Create a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions given to you.
4. Create another set of questions for the nominees
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated them.
The Questions I answered:
1. What author would you most like to emulate? One of the Jens – Jenny Lawson or Jen Lancaster
2. If you could spend 24 hours doing whatever you want, what would it be? Reading in a hammock by the ocean
3. What is the song that best describes your teenage years? Girls just want to have fun by Cyndi Lauper (I am a product of the 80’s after all…)
4. Whose poster was on your wall as a child? George Michael/Wham
5. What is your favorite movie of all time? Too hard to pick just one, but The King & I, Gone with the Wind, The Big Lebowski, Princess Bride, and Zoolander all rank right up there
6. Are you an animal lover? Definitely
7. Do you prefer an artificial or real Christmas tree? Real (but have a fake one for convenience)
8. Candy corn: love it or hate it? HATE
9. Are you athletic? slowly, but surely, yes
10. Who you play you in the Lifetime movie of your life? Tina Fey in my dreams, but probably more like Rebel Wilson with an American accent
My questions for the nominees:
1. What is the best gift you ever received?
2. Do you have a guilty-pleasure TV show?
3. What song that you can’t stand gets stuck in your head?
4. What actor or actress would you most like to have coffee with?
5. What actor or actress would you most like to party with?
6. Do you have any funny superstitions or rituals?
7. What is the last movie you watched that made you cry?
8. Coffee or tea?
9. Where do you most want to travel, that you’ve never been to before?
10. When reading a ‘real’ book, do you crack the binding on purpose?
And now it’s your turn my fellow bloggers!